profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

♥ worms
Saturday, April 11, 2009

10-04-09

hoho
today is da last day for my friday class :)
and now i am worry about my malaysian study whether pass or fail
lmao
really scare retake ==


need fetch my sista and enen back oso x.x
they are watching movie at pyramid
FAST & FURIOUS 4


today dear so nice
he go pyramid and packing my favorite food for me
TAKOYAKI
so sweet :)


but i am still angry!
this morning! he go and fetch another girl go college and after my class
he only told me ~~!!
F5!


♥8pm
jusco cinema

we cant find packing :(
is full NO PACKING
so we turn up to balcony packing
but is raining

we follow a man and keep down the stairs
OMG
you know is KEEP KEEP KEEP till the lobby ==


♥8pm start

but we are late =X
i think not a nice animate o.O
but oso cute la xD






after movie
take supper with hubby and his family :)
i think is supper ba x.x
not sure lols






1130pm reach home
:)
❥ sweet days ( 704 days )






feel that now i can fall to my dream adi xD
nites :D

❤ love hubby


(back to the top.)