profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ MV
Sunday, April 19, 2009





today out with dear :)
we go mid valley today ._.
and we decided to watch a ghost movie
that's coming soon


1st we go take our ticket :)
den find things to eat
cause dear very hungry :(
so we go
SUSHI KING!

lmao
this is the 4th time dear eat sushi in this week ._.





show my finger ._.


love eu dear :D




so cute la
hubby hubby ._.



my favorite sushi 
♥ kani tama maki




i eat this!
watermelon sherbet ice cream



here the food :D
nice nice!




after eating
we walk walk around and shop shop
wait the time to go


here the poster!!
so scary ._.
so i save it small :x







after movie
we go The Garden
shop shop 
i buy le DIY
i wanna make cute SUSHI and gift my dear!
hoho
and oso buy le 1 things for my mom :)


after that
we back mv :)

and we go secret recipe take our afternoon tea ._.
we eat

thai seafood spaghetti & chocolate indulgent :)



dear feed wo ._.



wo feed hubby ._.




our's grimace xD
so funny



after that we go back le
cause is so tired and ntg to buy o.O




sleep at dear de car :)

love hubby!




(back to the top.)