profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ holiday
Monday, April 20, 2009
woo
holiday ._.

but i m afraid now!
thursday my result gonna out T-T

i scare i will fail my figure1, malaysian studies & history of art
dun wan it FAIL ✖

我不要不及格哦!



今天没什么事情发生
就放假了啊
我就在家收拾我的“狗斗
乱+灰尘
我的妈啊!
我收到都快疯了啦!


晚上 :
跟我的宝贝讲电话 :)
最后,宝贝告诉我明天他要载一个女生上学
问我可以吗
(他怕我不开心)
但我真的突然感觉很不开心

但是我想了想我不可以那么野蛮
就只是载同学啊
而且明天她没人载她上学。
这样都不可以,那我不是很坏吗。
所以我就答应了



就这样我就让我可爱的宝贝睡觉
他真的累坏了



爱你哦宝贝!



going to piercing soon on saturday xD
with my darling


now i sleep lurr :)





ps: dear, not i dun wan sleep
is i cant falling to sleep :(
1:58am




nites :D 


(back to the top.)