profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

Friday, April 24, 2009
♥----------------♥

awwww~
2more week left i m goin back to college ==
haven done my 5 figure yet 
lmao



today goin out with my dearie darling :D
we go JUSCO watch movie
but is dam jam lols
cause today is Jcard member day !

eee~ i oso wan buy things lols
but i dun hav Jcard ==


so nevermind lur
dearie hubby hungry le
so we go take a lunch o.O
dunno eat what cox all oso many ppl -.-

so we go secret recipe and eat lur
but i adi full :X
BUT! i feel like wanna eat FRENCH FRIED!
so i go MC and buy lur and bring it in cinema :X




we watch !
The Uninvited :X





the girl name anna :)
and she is sot sot de :X

i think this movie not bad
but hubby said its bored 
lmao









after that
we go piercing ~
hahaha


hubby go pierce the 2nd hole @@
but i m goin to pierce the ......
erm . i have no idea what is thr calling ? xD











♥----------------♥

NITE!!

go jusco again
lols
this time is aunty walk lur


see!
damn freaking many ppl !!
lols
all aunty CHIONG AR!!!








ps : sorry hubby :(
tonight i so bad never call u early and the reason is watching tv :(
sowie arrr :(

love you forever ❤


(back to the top.)