profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ 3 movie
Saturday, April 4, 2009
♥---------------♥

today :)
i still sick :(
but!
i wan go meet my dear !!!
this is da most important things for me :)


dear pick me up at 1030am
we go pavilion :)
we go eat SAKAE SUSHI
i eat my cute ice cream :)
hubby very hungry owh =X


after that we go watch 1st movie


FAST & FURIOUS 4



nice movie
i like the ending :)


2nd movie


KNOWING



dear say he like the ending ==
but is so scary !
all ppl is dead except the two children that had been choose
:(
i dun wan doomsday!
dun appear in my world !! :(


after that
dear fetch me go jusco
i meet my family there



3rd movie that i had watch


SHINJUKU ANCIDENT


quite nice movie :)
but the cinema is so dam cold :(
i wan hug my dear :(
I think I have become accustomed to have him. :)



love you dear !  


(back to the top.)