profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ Tired life
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
yesterday back from PD 
omg !
sun burn my head ==
i m totally become a blackie le :(
( exaggerated )

we play banana boat !
omg ! is fun but i scare =X
lmao








finally pass up le finished art project
but now one more final project
faint 

now left 
✪ 4 figure 
✪ collage design
✪ english research ( half )
✪ report ( History of art )
✪ 10 idea thumbs ( pop up )


argh ! POP UP !
WHAT?
how to do? ==









happy :)
tomolo hubby come back lurr ;)






waiting eu :)

here is the tracing :)
fake??


this kind of doggie !
i wan this !
little pudle








❤ love my cute hubby very muchies


(back to the top.)