profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ Stress
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
what a LUCKY day ==

today dear fetch me go college
den he ask me to reload the touch & go card
so we go to petrol station to reload
the LUCKY things is
1 women take my card and run ==
somemore the service girl dunno ==
what a lame joke !

den they still wan bully me and ask me leave my hp nom. ==
i ask my hubby down she only say give us a new card ==





next funny things happened
my pendrive BROKE
my illustrator Final Project is inside
WTF



Fortunately, i have a copy file at my sista laptop
but it's fixing ==
so i cant get the file yet :(
now!
i fear there is no the file ah :(
Afraid :(





dear tomolo is goin Hong Kong le :(
somethings that i have to afraid is my SPM result
its come out tomolo :(
dear not beside me when i taking my result :(
but his heart always be with me :D




my little hubby :D
一路順風
i will be a good good girl when u are not in Malaysia xD
muackss




I HEART YOU <3
HUBBY!










hope everythings that i afraid will be alright


(back to the top.)