profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

♥♥♥
Thursday, March 26, 2009

tuesday work :)
(24/3/09 )
2nd time use charcoal stick and soft to draw =X
1st time is at secondary school xD
is fun o.o 
hehe
but hands oso become black when finish x.x




gosh!
tuesday nite i rush this assignment ><
COLLAGE
i simply do =X
look so childish ==




♥-------------------------------♥

26.3.09


kaka
today got group discussion so.....
class will start earlier with another class :)


dear fetch me go today :D
he is so cute !
><
but is too early :(
i wait my group member 
from 8:08am - 9:00am
really faint
so?
i go 711 shopping ==
after i beh tahan adi
and i eat 1 nasi lemak at thr =X

till 8:30.
i go Station 1 drink hot chocolate
lmao
there can sit ma :D
hoho


finally they come
1st : Jun Liang
2nd : Issac
3rd : Yong Man




go up den find our chair :)
meet our group member oso :D





♥-------♥

start class :)
we 4 are special ==





♥ Jaycee's (class 3 monitor ) rabbit :)
so cute :)



 Issac drawing :)
so nice !

look alike U KNOW !

“ 心机很重 ”





see ! mine ==
look like ah ma 
but abit like ah pek =X
comfort myself :)
teacher adi teach me but still so ugly !
true failure :(


argh !
so ugly ==






♥--------------♥


after class
we go eat MC :)

but Jun Liang never eat and tell us
" very hot, ate to poor health "
we all like " LOL? "
so he only eat ice cream
they say air conditioning ( ice cream )
lmao..











The End ♡





♥ hearts hubby :)
so miss you :(


(back to the top.)