profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ angry
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
笨蛋hotmail!
upload几百年都还没load好!
send都那么久 ==
我要睡觉的啊!!!!

怎么那么苦啊 !
明天还要上学
还有我还没画完图画==
还有5个那么多==
人懒的后果==
明天要8点起来画
好命苦哦 T-T







宝贝要去香港了
我就好可怜了啦 T-T
还去大概1星期!!
完蛋了我 !

宝贝!
我会想死你的!!!










还在load ==
x 它 的。。


(back to the top.)