profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ 3days
Sunday, March 22, 2009



♥19/3/09

today figure study :)

drawing for today :)
like alien o.O lmao


need pass up 5 figure next week 
gosh! ==



♥20/3/09


goin back home and need rush rush rush !
because dear 7pm come and fetch me go 
AH MEI'S CONCERT

hubby at my hse eat dinner :)





very jam :(
but we are still early ? i think =X









everyone was very high xD









a very nice concert ! :D
we nvr feel sleepy at all hehe
but i feel tired :(

u know what? all the uncle auntie oso very high !
from the beginning till end !
pro =X

picture all in hubby camera :(
update? when free ba xD

udated picha :)


♥ 21/3/09


today we discuss to watch 2 movie :)
we go time square :D

my sis and her bf oso owh =X
we watch together 
*for sure not sit together lur :)


1st we watch DragonBall





2nd we watch Race to Witch Mountain





wohhooooo~
1st time watch 2 movie at the same day
but
really tired =X





tonight is hubby's brother b'day :)
*Jing Han

i go with my sis :)
by car ( i drive )
i feel scary when drive xD
lmao
but my hubby hse was near by my hse oni la xD





almost 1130pm i back home
but i really regret to back home
cause is many little children at my house ==







dear ! love u :D





(back to the top.)