profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ 22th month ani
Sunday, March 8, 2009



HAPPY 22 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY


today is our 22th months anniversary 

happy
but today we never meet up ...
but yesterday meet up already (:
dear~
i love you deeply
hope that you will forever guarding me
and promise me wont leave me alone 
i will also promise you i will not barbaric
and also not be so dependent on you  






We must hand in hand until forever
our love will never change






❤ ps. i love you


(back to the top.)