profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ 1st mar DATE
Sunday, March 1, 2009

today decide to watch movie with dear
we watch Street Fighter :)



early mroning i wake up for send my uncle ,auntie and oso ah yi go airport
ofcouse not me fetch :D
they go back to london.
we will miss them :)


with my ah yi (leng yi)
her rl is more pretty den picha :D



my mei de T rosak le
the spec is the T de =X
borrow it and take picha :D

after that we goin to see cars :D
daddy wanna buy car for me
we see le swif and myvi..
but my mami and daddie still decide to buy which car
but i like swif (for sure ) =X




after that daddy send me back home
& wait my hubby to fetch me go gai gai :)
we go pavillion .


wooo~ kawaii de dear :D
see his face blur blur de KO AI :)


wanna eat spagetti
dear dear bring me go eat owh
its expensive :(





dear dear so ai owh =X
he keep take picture by his own :)



after that we both play curi cap xD




see! so cute owh ><


this 3 picture is my cute little dar cap de @@"





yay! spagetti come le :D
can eat le 
hoooo lay!







after that we go cinema lurr...
its so cold !
i no bring my jacket T-T
but dear still sweat @@"




love u



❤❤❤
end



(back to the top.)