profile
the girl next door


Janani ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
yoururl.blogspot.com

❤ 22.02.09
Monday, February 23, 2009
today go out with suki :)
we go ts and oso sg wang

1stly, i go eat with my hubby :)
cant take picha
ps got his frens thr :(

after that my mei + enen + suki
reach le :)
MR pipi fetch them come de :)

suki and i go to sasa and buy somethings :)
i buy le one 捷毛夾 and 假捷毛
its cost me RM11 + RM21 = RM31
for this 2 stupid things 

after that we go to SW
raining :(

first ! we go take cute neoprint :)
long time no take le
dear dun wan pei me lor ! :(
i know its expensive =X


not really nice
maybe too long nv take le
so we were like dunno wanna post wat
lmao



with suki :)




after that we go eat 糖水。

i drink 麥粥

suki drink 腐竹意米





we meet my mami and daddie



we eat dinner at "dai shu tou "
nice :)


enen clicking phone :)

san clicking phone :)


suki blur-ing

m.a.c



missing my hubby :)


w0 ai ni ya 





(back to the top.)